"I feel like the people who are here really want to be here. They dedicate their time to get the most they can out of the program."
– E, Second year mentee and junior at Denver South
Director of Development
Share your passion for cultivating relationships and growing a community of supporters by helping scale a proven model across Colorado.
Are you our next Director of Development who:
- Loves to connect with people and gets excited about sharing incredible successes with the community?
- Gets excited by the prospect of augmenting the long-term sustainability of the organization by building an endowment campaign with a pledged match?
- Enjoys deepening and strengthening relationships with some of the most passionate and committed supporters in the state?
At a time of strategic growth, the Program Associate will quickly learn our culture, build out our people recruitment work, and cultivate partnerships to support our growth.
Joining an organization in growth mode, the Program Associate will work alongside talented staff and dedicated volunteers to make a significant impact on Minds Matter’s capacity to work with students corner-to-corner across Colorado.
Our next Program Associate is:
- Focused on Learning
Part-Time Volunteer Openings
Program Team Lead
Program Team Leads are responsible for leading and facilitating activities for ~6-10 Mentees and ~6-10 Mentors.
Program Team Leads lead the Minds Matter Monday night experience for mentors and mentees. With the support of a prepared curriculum (including lesson plans, activity instructions, handouts, and talking points), Program Team Leads facilitate activities and conversations geared towards our shared goals.
Skills required include:
- Experience teaching or facilitating learning of others, ideally experience with high school students
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Passion for working with kids and building relationships
- Strong organizational/tracking skills
- Strong writing skills
- Public speaking ability
- Strong role-model